FLEXIBLE SECURE OPTIONS
This product is ideal to hide a key and can be accessed by using the right combination. It has a four digit resettable code. Its uses are varied and can be useful in providing entry access to carers who are needed to assist the aged or disabled. There are two models, the most popular as a box that can be screw fixed to a surface. Alternatively, there is a portable model with a padlock shackle that is useful in more mobile situations.
- Two models to choose from – one is screw fixed, the other a portable model.
- The screw fixed model (001004) offers concealed fixing, as the securing is done via the back of the casing.
- The unit is operated by using a changeable four digit code that once entered, allows the user to remove the lid and access a key hidden inside the safe.
- Easy to change code combination.
- A code changing tool/screwdriver is supplied with the product.
- The portable model (SU1192) has a shackle that can attach to many different scenarios, such as on a rail, around a pipe or garden tap, over a door knob, etc.
- This model operates the same way, where the four digit code is entered, exposing the hidden key.